Moehling Christmas Tree Farm
Moehling Christmas Tree Farm
Opening Season is just around the Corner the Date is: November 26
1. We only except cash or check at the farm.
2. It is better if you like a short needle tree like a Norway Spruce or other short flat needle tree you should not cut it down until December 4th as they tend to dry out faster then a round needle (white pine) tree would
Hope to see you this Season
Mel & Cheri Moehling
We are committed to keeping your family, our family and employees safe this year.
There remains a elevated risk of exposure to Covid-19 in any public setting where public is present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed. Please Keep your 6 ft distance be considerate of others space and sanitize your hands often. If you or anyone in your family has been sick in the pasts week please stay home and come back when all is clear. Our promise is to do the same with our family and helpers.
We will not be serving hot chocolate this year due to no one can stay in the warming building except to pay for your tree or to purchase crafts from the vendors. ( Limited to 10 people in craft area at one time)
PEASE BE PATIENT AS THINGS ARE DIFFERENT THIS YEAR.
We will be entering one way to the building and exiting through the other door to provide a one way flow, Thank you for your co operation and we at Moehling Christmas Tree farm want to wish you all a Merry Chistmas and a Healthy Year too,
Cut Your Own
- White Pine
- Norway Spruce
- Trees are $85.00 each Note
- Some trees will have a price listed on them that will be more.
- Not all tree can be netted due to there size
We Accept Cash or Personal Checks with phone number
We are a CUT YOUR OWN Christmas Tree Farm so just a few tips!
- We ONLY accept CASH or Personal Check with phone number
- Dress according to the weather and wear good boots as fields may be muddy.
- Bring a tarp or blanket for on top of your car and to cover the tree if going a long distance as the wind can dry out the needles.
- Bring some rope to to tie down your tree
- Dogs are no longer Allowed on the property due to insurance.
- We will shake the tree and net the tree if it is 4 ft wide or smaller. Some wider trees may not be able to go through the net machine.
- We wish everyone to have a great experience and create a fun family memory
- We will cut the tree for you at an additional cost, We do not deliver!
Due to Covid-19 you will be required to wear a mask when in the building, and limiting occupancy in building area.
- Crafts by
- Sassy Flair Creations (Dawn Fiocchi)
- Occasionally Yours (Cathy Tomaszewski)
- Allison Paige Creations (Allison Zito)
.- Coffee and Hot Chocolate will be offered this year !
Honey from the farm will be sold in the Machine Shed from:
HG Honey Bees
John Kaspryk 815-529-5508
Jack Aronode 815-814-6482
Please stay Clear of the Bee Hives on the property as they should not be disturbed.
Keep checking in to keep informed about what is happening at the Farm at Moehling Christmas Tree Farm.
Dec. 13th will be our last day for the season